Core Web Vitals (CWV)
Google's Core Web Vitals (CWV) is a score system for measuring the performance of a website very accurately, on a user-experience level.
(2023) Google Core Web Vitals (CWV) Optimizing for quality of user experience is key to the long-term success of any site on the web. Core Web Vitals apply to all web pages, should be measured by all site owners, and will be surfaced across all Google tools. Source: web.dev/vitals/ | PageSpeed Insights
PageSpeed.PRO has developed a professional optimization plugin that enables to achieve the best website performance.
The plugin is intended for tailor-made optimization.
Like a tailored suit that is made to fit only one person. Our engineers seek not just an improvement, but the actual best performance result for an individual website.
The optimization plugin supports any CMS and webserver including closed source CMS systems.
The plugin is very complete and contains the latest optimization technologies.
- The latest professional software in Google Cloud with advanced tuning features.
- Advanced code-concatenation and file path control.
Advanced image editing and optimization
- Choice of all the latest optimization software including Google Guetzli AI.
- Advanced image editing using HTML attribute control (very easy to use). Editing features include resizing, cropping, adding a watermark and advanced photo editing filters.
- SEO image file paths (slugs).
- Parallel optimization in Google Cloud with unlimited scaling capacity that can optimize hundreds of images simultaneously in less than a second.
Professional Critical CSS and Unused CSS removal
- Pixel perfect result for any website and design.
- Automated and for responsive designs.
- Custom developed software based on PostCSS (very robust in practice) which is better than any open source solution available.
- The software uses a Google Chrome browser in Google Cloud.
- Bypass Google CWV 'remove unused CSS' penalty purely on the basis of minimum CSS.
State of the art frontend optimization technologies
- Client-side Google WebP image rewrite.
- Advanced lazy loading of content.
HTTP header optimization
- Advanced features for HTTP header optimization and control.
- HTTP security header optimization (e.g. content-security-policy) for an optimal Google security score.
- The plugin can optimize individual pages which enables to achieve a perfect score for all pages on a website.
- The plugin can optimize a website based on an environment variables such as HTTP Client hints that provide information about the bandwidth and reliability of an internet connection.
- Support for multi-design and multi-CMS websites.
The plugin is high quality and costed many years to develop during which time free plugins were provided to up to 20,000 WordPress users.
The Google Cloud based optimization software was designed for maximum cost saving on behalf of customers and can potentially run for free on Google Cloud within Google's free tier. There are ethical concerns from the perspective of tens of thousands of clients but it would be possible.
For long term cost efficiency and resilience optimizations are semi-automated using advanced logic created by the engineers so that an optimization can be low to zero maintenance (cost efficient) in practice while supporting more profound changes.